Senin, 24 Desember 2012

Meet in Saboten



Yuhuuu.. Yesterday, I met with old friends from high school. We met to discuss about big reunion at Saboten Cafe. Finally, reunion will be held in Malang. So DIV15ION ( name of my generetion) alumnus rayon Malang will be the host.
I'm very glad, eventually we can meet again in reunion. But I'm so sad because the reunion will be held in Malang, so boring you know!! Though, I hopefully the event is held in Yogyakarta or Bali..
But, never mind lah yang penting we can come together again. haha :))
Wohhoo, in this reunion committee I'm treasurer. Good luck for me, semoga anak-anak gak susah ditagihin duitnya.


Scraft - T'vny Stuff (recommended); Mya Top - Ardelle Market (recommended) ; Jeans - Loggo ; Flat shoes - The Little Thing She Needs

6 komentar:

  1. Hope you have a nice reunion sis:)
    and Love your brown outer..

    visit n follow each other if you mind
    xoxo,ila

    BalasHapus
  2. wahh reuni.. semoga reuninya dapat menampung rasa kangen kalian yaa..

    I like your hijab so much! really chic! :D

    you're invited to join my beauty giveaway, win etude house, skinfood, and face shop products ;) click here

    BalasHapus
  3. Love your hijab! The floral pattern is gorgeous :) x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  4. Gak sengaja nem Blog ini :) Nice blog.. :) salam kenal ya dr gw. :)

    BalasHapus
  5. pretty! ^^ you have such a cute blog (:


    fashionlei styled

    BalasHapus